The Trials and Tribulations of Triberr
Some of the fine people that frequent this joint have asked me to provide them with information about blogging and Triberr. Since I have written about both I thought it might be useful to provide a collection of post for your perusal.
The 21 links below is not inclusive of all of the posts I have written on these topics but it is enough to give you a pretty good start on things and not wreck the ebook that hasn’t come out yet.
- Women Don’t Like It When You Blog During Sex
- Is Triberr Divisive?
- The World’s Greatest Content Marketer Hates Comments
- The Sex Was Better The 987th Time
- Your Social Media Blog Is My Favorite Cure For Insomnia
- Two Things That Are Killing Twitter
- 87 Triberr Tricks You Never Tried Twice
- You Are Too Stupid To Read This Post- Go Away!
- How Some People Are Using Triberr To Kill Blogging
- How Many Bloggers Does It Take To Make a Sandwich
- Barry Manilow Could Be A Blogger
- Come Sail With The Dread Pirate Roberts
- Bad Editors- It Is Too Important Not To Write
- Drunk Blogging For Amateurs
- Middle School Magic Meets Blogging Blues
- Is There A Benefit To Paying for Facebook Fans For Your FB Fan Page?
- Triberr, Twitter & Blogging
- What Is Your Blog About?
- What Do Triberr & A Drunk Moose Have In Common
- Blog Comments Are Not Currency
- I Should Have Slept With Her…. Again