There is no standard answer to how often should you update your blog.
Some people say it should only happen when you have something to say because you might bore the readers.
I say you update as often as makes you happy because if you aren’t happy you won’t last very long at this blogging game, and it is a game.
Since I am jammed for time I haven’t updated things here the way I want or like to, so for the moment you get the question above, the comment and some links to posts you may or may not have read.
How Often Should You Update Your Blog?– Archive Share
- Blacklisted Secrets Bloggers Refuse To Share
- What Kind Of Person/Father Are You?
- Do You Need A Reason To Blog?
- Can Blogging Help Us See The Future?
- “New” Parents Are Obnoxious
- How A Writer Writes
- Words, Music & Pictures Are Powerful
- Losing Readers Is Good For Your Blog
- The Blog Posts No One Reads
- 783 Reasons Why Family Photos Make Me Crazy
- Why You Should Blog At Midnight
- 987 Critical Challenges Every Blogger Faces
- Maybe Dad Ought To Buy Facebook Fans & A Life
And just for kicks here are some more: