Thoughts about today
- If Bush wins I think that at the Inauguration he should dress up as Darth Vader and Cheney can be the Emperor. Just imagine the theme to the Empire Strikes Back as background music.
- Watching fellow drivers who are stuck in traffic is just an adventure in people watching. You may be alone but the clear windows make it easy for us all to see you pick your nose.
- Getting stuck in an elevator in which the guy next to you has a horrific bout of flatulence does not make me smile.
- This oatmeal sure is yummy.
- Regardless of who wins the election the world will not end. But if it is Bush I am starting my own oil company.
- If you had a hammer, would you hammer in the morning?
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
- When you stand up what happens to your lap.
- I saw a man fall down three stairs and almost choked trying not to laugh. Don’t want to make fun of his pain, but I do love my slapstick comedy.
- Two minutes later I ran into a door with my shoulder, is G-d trying to tell me something.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)