Sometimes it is better not to know
My prostate is feeling better, the antibiotics must be working. Hooray for Cipro. When I went to the doc to get checked out I asked a number of questions, such “I am only 35 why is this happening to me and is this a one time occurrence?”
It got me to thinking about a few things:
- It is really hard to feel masculine after your prostate has been checked, just takes a little while for my natural sashay to return. An easy way to fix that is to go work on the Briggs and Stratton motor in my garage,
- The prostate exam is worse than the turn your head and cough exam. You boys know what I am talking about.
- If I was a little bit older I could have smoked and drank my way through steak dinners and never considered what the impact was on my heart and lungs. FWIW, I don’t smoke and aside from the occasional cigar never have.
- If I was the Hulk I’d prefer to be blue and not green.
- Why are so many television shows being made into movies? Haven’t we any ability to create new stories that are worthy of being made into movies.
- I miss Seinfeld. It always feels contemporary to me, one of those shows where I can just relate to it. I am the Master of my Domain.
- There is something wrong in being killed by a Lava Lamp.
- I don’t think that I want to know what is going on in the kitchen of the restaurants I frequent. I’d rather just believe that they all practice outstanding hygiene.
No decisions yet on whether I am going to remain with Blogger or switch over to some other system.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)
Anonymous December 2, 2004 at 8:19 pm
Maybe, but they are few and far between. Like searching for distant voices in a night enshrouded in fire and brimstone. Only to discover the voice itself as that of a demon beast mimicking the last surviving human.
Jack's Shack December 2, 2004 at 7:46 pm
You live in such a happy world. There are many good things in life.
Anonymous December 2, 2004 at 6:34 pm
hahah. Yeah i know. Too much artificial light, white coats, serious faces. However, how many people wearing the white coats do you think have questionable intentions pursuing a medical career? Lately here in the netherlands multiple practitioners of medicine have been unmasked and twisted motives exposured. First a gynaecologist who examined the female reproductive organs beyond merely medical purposes and a pediatrician who was in the possession of an entire harddisk with child porn. And this is just the top of the iceberg, as all revelations were made accidentally.
The pediatrician screwed up an operation. He had to insert a tube into an aorta but unfortunately they were only fitted for adult vessels. Brilliant as he was, he cutted a piece off the tube but the edges became sharpened, piercing through the aorta of the infant and killing it instantly.
An investigation followed, in which the authorities accidently stumbled upon the child porn.
Urgent question remains how many doctors might also share the same sick craving but remain hidden under the radar??
Jack's Shack December 2, 2004 at 4:33 pm
No pleasure in that, it is far too clinical. But it is a nice thought.
Anonymous December 2, 2004 at 4:04 pm
“It is really hard to feel masculine after your prostate has been checked”
If it was a female doctor you could ask if she would jerk you off with that. Why not combine the necessary with pleasure?
Stacey December 2, 2004 at 2:18 pm
Blogger seems much better today. Perhaps some of the problems have been fixed.