Sometimes it is better not to know
My prostate is feeling better, the antibiotics must be working. Hooray for Cipro. When I went to the doc to get checked out I asked a number of questions, such “I am only 35 why is this happening to me and is this a one time occurrence?”
It got me to thinking about a few things:
- It is really hard to feel masculine after your prostate has been checked, just takes a little while for my natural sashay to return. An easy way to fix that is to go work on the Briggs and Stratton motor in my garage,
- The prostate exam is worse than the turn your head and cough exam. You boys know what I am talking about.
- If I was a little bit older I could have smoked and drank my way through steak dinners and never considered what the impact was on my heart and lungs. FWIW, I don’t smoke and aside from the occasional cigar never have.
- If I was the Hulk I’d prefer to be blue and not green.
- Why are so many television shows being made into movies? Haven’t we any ability to create new stories that are worthy of being made into movies.
- I miss Seinfeld. It always feels contemporary to me, one of those shows where I can just relate to it. I am the Master of my Domain.
- There is something wrong in being killed by a Lava Lamp.
- I don’t think that I want to know what is going on in the kitchen of the restaurants I frequent. I’d rather just believe that they all practice outstanding hygiene.
No decisions yet on whether I am going to remain with Blogger or switch over to some other system.