A New Music Meme
Jerusalem Cop tagged me with this and I figured what the hell.
The rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see you? Drown In My Own Tears- Ray Charles
2. Will I have a happy life? – Gemini Dreams- The Moody Blues
3. What do my friends really think of me? – Mean Mr. Mustard- The Beatles
4. Do people secretly lust after me? – The Man’s Too Strong- Dire Straits
5. How can I make myself happy? – Hallelujah, I Love Her So- Ray Charles
6. What should I do with my life?- Book Of Days- Enya
7. Will I ever have children? – The Good Life/I Wanna Be Around- Tony Bennett
8. What is some good advice for me? – This Is Radio Clash- The Clash
9. How will I be remembered? – The God That Failed- Metallica
10. What is my signature dancing song? –Free To Be You & Me- Free To Be You & Me
11. What do I think my current theme song is? – Leave A Tender Moment Alone- Billy Joel
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? –You’re All The World To Me- Tony Bennett
13. What song will play at my funeral? – Am I Not Merciful?- Gladiator Soundtrack
14. What type of women do you like? – Over The Hills And Far Away– Led Zeppelin
15. What is my day going to be like? You Sexy Thing- Hot Chocolate
Jack's Shack March 29, 2006 at 7:45 am
That is me.
Mirty March 29, 2006 at 3:14 am
Mean Mr. Mustard.
cruisin-mom March 28, 2006 at 4:34 pm
hahaha…no way was that random!!!lol
You sexy thing?