The Son Asks & The Father Answers
I love the natural curiosity of children. Maybe it is because of my own curious nature. Throughout the day I come up with a ton of questions about all sorts of things around me. Needless to say I am not surprised that my son has his own questions.
Yesterday he hit me with a whole bunch of new questions. Here is a sample:
- Why do bees sting?
- Do ladybugs bite?
- When are we going to die?
- Why was pharoah not nice?
- Do girls want a penis?
- Why don’t girls have a penis?
- Why can’t I eat french fries for breakfast?
- Where does King Kong go potty?
- Why don’t I play basketball with the Lakers?
I answered all of them, but I can’t say that they were spectacular answers. They served for the moment, but I expect him to revisit them soon.