Things That Irritate Me About Bloggers
This is an incomplete list and is strictly stream of consciousness.
- Blogs that are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. It drives me nuts. I blog at a frantic pace and make few mistakes relative to the amount of content I produce but I am embarrassed by every missed comma, errant word etc.
- Blogs that are illegible because of font size/color or an idiotic need to wRIte LIke tHis.
- Bloggers who never respond to comments on their blogs or elsewhere. You don’t have to be everywhere, but it is nice to show that you are not comatose.
- Bloggers that are not open to new ideas or concepts.
- Blogs that are populated by people who do nothing but insult and bash others. Look, I like, no love a good insult and am known to get off on infantile behavior but even I like to have the odd intelligent discussion.
- Splogs, or Spamblogs as they are known in some circles.
That is it for now.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)