A Few Simple Things That Make Me Happy
- The smell of my daughter’s hair.
- A hug from my children.
- The smile my son gives me when I get home from work.
- A good bowl of soup.
- Warm sun on my back.
- The sound of the waves breaking on the shore.
- The smell of fresh baked cookies.
- Hiking my favorite trails.
- A nice bottle of scotch, good friends and good music.
- Watching my kids play.
- Lying on the grass and staring up at the sky.
- Skipping rocks on a lake.
- Horseback riding- haven’t done it in a while, but I like it.
- Wrestling with my parent’s dog.
- Listening to my grandparent’s stories.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)