Truth Or Fiction
Just for fun I thought that I’d create a list of things/experiences that I may or may not have done. It is an interactive exercise. If you wish to participate your job is to identify which things I have really done and which I have not.
Ready? Here we go:
- I used to do 700 push ups each night.
- Climbed Mt. McKinley.
- Proposed marriage on top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Appeared on a Game Show.
- Won the lottery.
- Joined the Marines.
- Been hit by a car.
- Gone River rafting down the Amazon.
- Played bass in a garage band.
- Was a member of three Safaris.
- Won the Pacific Coast Showmens League scholarship four years running.
- Placed 212th in 1990 Heisman balloting.
- Successfully drank a gallon of beer at one sitting.
- Lived in cleveland for three weeks and survived.
- Benchpressed 330 pounds.
- I can bark like a dog.
- Tore the doors off a pickup truck.
- Was employed as a waiter.
- Was employed as a teacher.
- Was employed as a professional clown.
- Took 3rd place in the International Festival of Blind Polka Dancers.