In the course of my travels I stumbled onto a company called GrandCentral. I haven’t signed up yet but I think that I will. Here is some information about them:
What is GrandCentral?
Get all the same calls, but in a whole new way.
GrandCentral doesn’t replace your phones; we just link them together and help them do more. How do we do that? We give people One Number…for LifeTM – a number that’s not tied to a phone or a location – but tied to you.
With GrandCentral, you can be reached with a single number, answer a call at any phone you want, seamlessly switch phones in the middle of a call, and even know whether a call is important before you take it.
What else can I do with GrandCentral?
We’re not your typical phone company. And these aren’t your typical features.
- Check your messages by phone, email, or online
- Keep all your messages online for eternity
- Record and store your phone calls (just like voicemail)
- Quickly (and secretly) block an annoying caller
- Click-to-dial from your address book
- Surprise your callers with a custom voicemail greeting
- Turn your Mp3s into the ring tones your callers hear
- Forward, download, and add notes to your messages
Are any of you familiar with them?