The Babka Nosher has tagged me with the Eight Things About Me Meme. Every time I see the word Meme I imagine some opera singer singing “Me Me Me Me.” Here is some information about me before I start.
Every time I do one of these things I have to decide how to answer the questions. Do I want to try and provide the cool, insightful answer that make people wish they were as cool as me. Do I want to give the funny response.
You know the one that makes you chuckle out loud so that your coworkers know that you are not really working on the spreadsheet you said you were. Or do I go with option three, you know just answer the question.
Babka is a nice lady so I’ll try to set aside my insouciant nature and just answer the questions. Ok, on to the rules:
The Rules are:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ok, I tag my entire blogroll, the blogosphere and anyone else who might be interested in this. Ok, that is not really fair, but it is close to midnight and I don’t have the energy to think about tagging.
1) Can I use my intro for this one. You know about how I decide to answer memes. No really, I mean it.
2) If I had a hammer, I’d hammer in the morning. I’d hammer out danger and I’d hammer out warning. But mostly I’d hammer copies of The Sound of Music. Feh on that movie.
3) I was on my high school swim team. By the time I hit my senior year I had a full set of washboard abs and bodyfat that was around 9%. Vain old Jack pulls out that picture and stares at it as incentive to get back into shape.
4) When I play Hearts I always try to shoot the moon. I have a gambling streak a mile wide in me, but I don’t go to Vegas all that often.
5) If I was one of the Wonderpets I’d be the Turtle. He is cool. If I was a Backyardigan I’d be Tyrone. If I had to be one of the characters on Sesame Street I’d be in trouble. I can’t decide if I want to be Oscar, Ernie or Cookie Monster.
6) I don’t know how to play a musical instrument but If I could I’d want to play the guitar and the piano. Ok, maybe the bugle too. I’d belt out reveille outside of my friends homes. I am a giver.
7) I have 7 other blogs and practice writing in different voices.
8) I’d like to live to be a thousand or so. I figure that would give me enough time to live in all the places I want to visit, try all the careers that interest me and then no one would give me a hard time about having had 17 wives.