Michael tagged me again with the Eight Meme. I have been mulling over whether to do this again and figured WTF. One more time and it is back to posts that are a little more interesting. But in the spirit of trying to play along I am going to really try hard to make this a serious response.
1) I can be very self conscious. I haven’t got a bigger critic than myself and when I make stupid mistakes it sometimes takes real effort not to harp on them.
2) I have a long memory for those who do me wrong. If you have screwed me it is a safe bet to say that I remember. I may not always respond because so much of it is utter narishkeit, but for the bigger stuff don’t think that I haven’t considered it. And you can expect that my response will be done in my time, on my schedule. You know who you are so enjoy looking over your shoulder jackass.
3) It takes quite a bit to really get me angry but once I am there it takes a while for me to cool down. Don’t piss off the bull unless you want to ride the horns and be gored.
4) I used to think that I had one perfect day, but now I know there are several different types for me. More on this at a different time.
5) If you paid me enough I would blog for a living.
6) I have saved one life and am responsible for setting up two marriages.
7) One day I am going to finish writing my book.
8) I own somewhere around 400 CDs, could be more or could be less. I don’t really remember. Music is a passion.
9) Yes I know the meme said eight, but I don’t follow the rules on most anything. I have tons upon tons of books. My dreamhouse is going to include a huge library and overstuffed chairs to read in.