I Have Never Driven In The Snow
I can’t remember if I have ever done a post in which I listed some ordinary things that I have never done so I figured I’d come up with kind of a quick list.
1) I have never driven in the snow.
2) I have never walked to or from school in the snow.
3) I have been sledding/inner tubing but never gone skiing.
4) I am not sure if I have ever seen it snow.
5) I have never de-iced my car.
6) I never missed school because of a snow day.
Can you see a theme here. I think that I can probably count the number of times that I have been in the snow on both hands. I am a Summer kind of guy. Give me a t-shirt and shorts and I am happy.
I have been in Toronto and Buffalo during winter. I figure that should count for something, what that thing is I can’t say. I even shoveled a little snow, much to the amusement of the people I was staying with.
That crazy Shmata Queen, remember the girl whose blog is on hiatus, claims that I can’t handle the cold. But the truth is that I never cared about proving that I could or couldn’t. There is a better way to live and she is proof. There is a reason that she has lived more than half her life outside of that rusty old city.