I just realized that I haven’t provided the end of the year roundup of the most popular posts of 2007. In order to provide the most accurate and comprehensive report we had three of the seventeen long time readers review the logs and tabulate the totals,
A couple of ground rules to cover with you. We mulled over whether to include blog carnivals among the totals, After careful consideration we said what the hell.
I have hosted Haveil Havalim about 11 or 12 times now. These posts always are among the most heavily trafficked not only when they are originally posted but long afterwards as well. For the sake of example these all continue to drive traffic here.
Haveil Havalim- The Plain Edition,
Haveil Havalim #106- Terrible Twos Edition
Haveil Havalim #54 Big and Beautiful
Haveil Havalim #61- Call Me Roger Maris
Haveil Havalim #72- Handed Down From the Mountaintop
Haveil Havalim:Number 97 A Sunday Special
And now here is a rundown of some of the most popular posts of 2007 based upon traffic numbers.
- What Are Your Favorite Song Lyrics?
- The Sopranos Finale
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs
- Saddam Hussein Execution Video
- Besheret- The Concept of Meeting the Perfect Mate
- Cruising At 34,000 Feet
- Today Is Link To Jack Day
- Morality Without Religion- A Comment to The Self-Righteous
- Name a Song That Makes You Cry
- Alone In The Dark
- Pressured into Parenthood- A Guest Post
- Teach Your Boy to Pee Like a Man
- Why The Baal Teshuva World Irritates Me
- How Personal Should A Blog Be?
- Going Commando
- The Day School Dilemma- Paying For Private School
- The Ginsu Knife
- A Little Digestive Distress- Chicken Vindaloo
- The tears that do not fall
- I Am Puzzled By Some Things
- What do you Call Your Blog?
The Golden Age Of The JBlogosphere
A Play In Three Acts
Jack And The Missionary
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
Where Babies Come From
When Does A Cow Not Say Moo
Name Five Movies That You Can’t Stand
Who Remembers Richie’s Pizza?
Taking Stock of Life- A General Accounting
Suha Arafat Wants To Share Her Wealth With Me
Jack Versus The Hacker
It Is Only Two Bucks
The New Coke of Blogging & Random Thoughts
Is Your Life What You Expected It To Be?
What Is The Hardest Thing About Blogging?
Why I Quit Blogging