Things That Irritate Me
Apparently I am doing an excellent job of becoming a ripe old bastard, a curmudgeon of the finest order. I know this because of the growing list of things that irritate the hell out of me. You may consider this a work in progress.
- I hate The Sound of Music. It grinds on my nerves.
- Names that rhyme with Artie. Sorry if that includes you, but you can blame your parents.
- People that know that I am Jewish and ask me if I miss Christmas. Never had it, don’t need it, want it or miss it. I don’t ask them if they miss fasting on Yom Kippur.
- Jughandles- The state of New Jersey needs to dedicate some serious time and money on correcting that problem.
- The D.H.
- Drivers who don’t signal before they turn.
- Drivers who never turn their turn signals off.
- Drivers who force the rest of to listen to their music. I hate that thumping bass, one day I am going to invent a car stereo jammer and that will fix it.
- People who flush the toilet/urinal with their feet. Listen jackass, I know that you are concerned about germs, but you’re not helping the problem.
- Brussel Sprouts- It is a foul vegetable.
- Cats- Damn animals are obnoxious. World would be better if they were all throw rugs.
- The French tourist who complained that he couldn’t understand me. Listen Frenchy, you are in Los Angeles. I am not supposed to be able to speak perfect French. If I come to Paris you can be certain I won’t complain that you don’t speak English.
- The Celtics and The Pistons. (Cavs aren’t included because they haven’t done anything ever. Sorry Ezzie.)
- The Patriots and Boston Fans who think that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever. He is not and it is unlikely that he ever will be.
- Bloggers that think that is cool to wRiTe LiKe ThIs.
- People who send emails in ALL CAPS. Work with me people, it is 2009. Email is not new anymore.
- You can add grown ups who send emails that read something like What R U Doing? Spell it out. It doesn’t take any longer and you won’t look like a complete idiot.
- People who think that the world starts and finishes in Manhattan.
- Vista is bad, but so is listening to the cult of Apple Fanatics. WTF do they put in those units to make you act this way. I sometimes wonder if they secretly inject you with heroin or some sort of stupid pill.
- People who blame one political party for the ills of the world. That covers both sides. Not interested in listening to how the Democrats/Republicans are why things are bad.
- People who try to say that the point is mute. There is no sound involved in this, it is moot dammit.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)