Don’t Read This Post
It is late Sunday afternoon. Earlier today I led a crack squad on a successful assault on Costco. Shouting Veni, Vidi, Vici we breached the walls and wreaked havoc upon all who tried to withstand my cart of death. Filled to the brim with 239 pounds of potatos, ketchup, steaks, chicken and peanut butter we successfully navigated through the swamp and overcame the hordes who opposed us.
And now I am back at the computer preparing to be debriefed on the mission. Prior to speaking to my handler I am engaged in my usual meditative state. In fact if I were any more relaxed I would be considered comatose. Since I can’t afford to look bad before Special Agent 083168 I am working on this post. Yes, this post, the one that you are reading. It is called a meme and it mirrors this one, with the sole exception that it is being updated based upon the 2011 iTunes library.
The rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see you? Â Love Struck Baby– Stevie Ray Vaughn
2. Will I have a happy life? Â My Lovely Man– Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. What do my friends really think of me? Â Let Me Take Over– Ray Charles
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Â There Will Come a Day– Faith Hill
5. How can I make myself happy? Â Feel Like Making Love– Bad Company
6. What should I do with my life? Find My Baby– Moby
7. Will I ever have children? Â Money– Pink Floyd
8. What is some good advice for me? Â Ain’t That Peculiar– Marvin Gaye
9. How will I be remembered? It’ll Be A Long Time– The Offspring
10. What is my signature dancing song? Â China Grove– The Doobie Brothers
11. What do I think my current theme song is? Â You’re Only Human– Billy Joel
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Â The Battle of Evermore– Led Zeppelin
13. What song will play at my funeral? Â A Kiss To Build A Dream On– Louis Armstrong
14. What type of women do you like? Â Going To California– Led Zeppelin
15. What is my day going to be like? Â Almost Seems (To Late To Turn)– Clannad
If you want to play the game feel free to do so on your blog. Leave a comment and/or link so that I can see what you came up with.