18 Reasons To Read This Blog
Sometimes I love using linkbait for my headlines. It reminds me a train wreck that you don’t really want to look at but you just can’t help it. Speaking of trains when I was a kid I used to love going to Traveltown to go see the trains. There was something about that place that felt magical to me which I suppose is one of the reasons why I took my children there too.
One of these days remind me to tell you about the time I took my son there and discovered a film crew trying to film adult stars engaging in adult activities. As a PSA let me add that you should never look at your wife and say that you didn’t know someone could be so flexible.Â She won’t appreciate that you waited until you were in the car to say it and your three year old son will only make it worse by asking question.
Two nights ago I woke up to answer nature’s call and came up with an idea for an amazing post. Since it was 4:45 AM I mulled over starting my day early and then decided that I would be better served to get an hour moreÂ sleep. Prior to going back to sleep I wrote myself a note about my idea and then gleefully headed back to the bed. I just knew that it was going to be something might go viral and that Oprah would be sad that she couldn’t have me on her show.
Three hours later I ran to my computer, grabbed the notepad I had used to memorialize my idea and then disaster struck. Or perhaps it is more accurate to say that by the light of day my idea looked like crap. To quote Blazing Saddles it was Authentic Frontier Gibberish that I couldn’t make heads or tails of. However it did make one hell of a paper airline that died an untimely death at the paws of a young puppy.
And now my friends I provide you with 18 reasons to read my blog. Here are 18 posts that my statcounter says are popular.Â You’ll notice that almost half of them are about blogging which just goes to prove that the thing bloggers like to talk about most is blogging.Â Got to run for a bit, it is nap time.
- Dealing With Divorce
- Why Your Post Sucks and Everyone Hates Your Blog
- And Justice For All
- The Best Cover Letterâ€¦.Ever
- The Rules Of Blogging
- More Proof That Great Headlines Donâ€™t Matter
- Facebooking Proves That Time Doesnâ€™t Heal All Wounds
- The Easiest Way To Get Comments On Your Blog
- Some People Shouldnâ€™t Be Allowed To Have Children
- Dear Angry Blogger
- Whiny Bloggers Quit Because It Was Work
- What Does Your Blog Say About You
- A Letter To My Children-2011
- I Survived The Rapture & All I Got Was a T-Shirt
- What Do You Call Your Blog?
- When Mean Girls Grow Up
- Dad Blogger Link Bait- The List You Wish You Were On
- 16: Moments- Our Lives Are Made Up of These