Friends I am hard at work preparing the most perfect, popular and perfect posts to ever be posted so I don’t have a brand new one for you to read. Ok, that is not true that boundaries in blogging was written six hours ago, but I digress.
At the moment I am in the midst of work that only a father can do so you’ll have to hang loose for a bit until I can grab a vine and swing back over. Should be soon, just not now.
- There Are Boundaries In Blogging
- Not My Kind of Gameshow
- Customer Service Is Dead At The Supermarket
- Build Connections & Community
- The Tipping Point
- The Guest Post That Was Too Provocative To Run
- The Phone Sex Surprise
- And The Rocketsâ€™ Red Glare
- 18 Reasons To Read This Blog
Plus special bonus posts from the secret archives: