If I had been born in a different time and or place I think I might have been a Blacksmith. There is something about it that attracts me, metal, fire, will and hard work all melding together to make something special and useful out of disparate parts.
Writing reminds me of it.
It is a puzzle composed of letters, words and pictures. We work hard to do more than just place the pieces. Each moment is part of an effort to do as Coach Lombardi pushed for, to chase perfection and hope to achieve excellence.
This afternoon I present you with 5 songs and 5 posts:
- Those Three Words
- Where The Streets Have No Name
- The Right Words Written Right Write Their Own Tales
- Goodbye Grandma
And now 5 Songs:
- Reflections of My Life- Marmalade
- Livin’ Thing-Â Electric Light Orchestra
- Reelin’ In the Years- Steely Dan
- Out Among the Stars- Johnny Cash
- Wasn’t Born To Follow- The Byrds
See youÂ in the comments or around cyberspace.