Sometimes the hardest part of blogging is finding time to write. When I get jammed up and grow concerned I won’t be able to produce new content I pull out old content and share it again.
Sometimes I rerun an entire post and sometimes I provide links to old posts like I did below:
- Â The Dumbest Way To Get Arrested
- How To Become A Better Writer- Build Your Vocabulary
- If You Could Do Anything What Would You Do?
- Never Bet Against A Sicilian When Death Is On The Line
- The Tales Of A Blogger Who Never Made It Big
- Spit Or Swallow
- My Stairway To Heaven
- Adventures In Blogging
It is a cross section of some recent and older posts that I can guarantee not everyone has read. Often when I do this I’ll also encourage people to take a look at the About Jack page.
Because it provides more links and information about who I am and what this blog is about my stats show it is a popular page for new readers.
It also serves as a reminder to me to check out the page and make sure it is up to date.
And with that I have to run, but I intend to come back later tonight to provide fresh content. See you in 12 hours.