Still haven’t decided if I like the look of this joint and am thinking about some design changes but haven’t come up with any hard decisions yet.
Three days of work left before I take a small vacation and decompress.
Just might take some of that time off to work on things here. Just might dedicate some time to tinkering and devote some thought to making it sing as I wish it would.
We’ll have to see given the effort it took to reach this moment I might not have as much left in the tank as I expect.
Might crash, might not.
My heart aches and it soars all at the same time, so who knows what might be.
Will be interesting to find out.