There are bills to be paid, questions to be answered and plans to be made but I am not doing any of those things. That is because my gut aches and the hair on the back of my neck is raised and I am not quite sure why.
Maybe it is nothing more than something I ate or maybe it is a premonition. Maybe it is something different altogether, but whatever it may or may not be it doesn’t really matter because I am taking a moment.
Said moment is designed to try to capture, contain and correct whatever it is. I feel like I can see something or someone out of the corner of my eye. It irks me. It is like trying to catch smoke with my hand, I can’t quite wrap my hand around it. I can’t quite grasp it.
For some reason I feel a bit like I am in that scene in Ghostbusters where they are advised not to cross the streams. So I am taking a moment to share 7 songs with you. They are the first seven songs from my Google Music library. I should add that I have shuffled the deck so I don’t know what I will get. Can’t say if it will be representative of anything or significant.
Here they are. Take it however you will:
- Home To Emily (Theme To The Bob Newhart Show)
- Generations- Immediate Music
- No Limit- 2 Unlimited
- Your Song- Elton John
- What Would I Do Without You -Ray Charles
- Crystal Ship- Duran Duran (frankly I would have grabbed The Doors version, but this is what came up. Weird.
- I’m So Bad- Oingo Boingo
And just because I am curious to see what will come up here are some more from the shuffle.
- Goodnight My Love- Benny Goodman
- A Foggy Day- Frank Sinatra
- Poker Face- Lady Gaga
- I Melt With You- Modern English
- Hallelujah I Love Her So- Ray Charles
- Intro (Dream Sequence)- Alice Chains
- Bushfire- B52s
- Soul Deep- The Box Tops
- Artibeus- Batman Begins soundtrack
- I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
And there you have one of the oddest collections I have seen.