What Tools Can We Use To Build Community and Stimulate Conversation?
As promised here is the link to Content isn’t Always Consumed Immediately.
I address several questions/ideas in the audio above and will likely turn this audio post into several written posts. For those of who don’t listen to any or just catch a part of it we talk about several things:
- What can we do to stimulate conversation/comments on our blogs?
- Is there is a benefit to sticky posts?
- The influence of community on a blog.
To be fair I skim through some of those topics and don’t cover them in depth, but that is not what this post is/was about. This is more of a “let’s think out loud and see who joins in” kind of post.
It is also about 30 minutes before candle lighting and since we are in the midst of Chanukah I won’t ask my kids to wait for me to finish a blog post. Dinner and celebration come first, blogging later.
BTW, if you are new here I always encourage you to check out some of the posts on the Who Is Jack page and to look at some of these:
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Many Gifts?
- Your Social Media Blog Is My Favorite Cure For Insomnia
- What Happens When You Get Bored With Blogging
- The Moments Matter
- How To Be A Man
- Two Things That Are Killing Twitter
And tomorrow you may hear the tale of my fight with a beloved mythical character.