I was surfing the net and came across some thoughts on The Lazer Beam that I found to be meaningful.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
If you’re feeling down on yourself, think about the following points:
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much that they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
4. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5. You mean the world to someone.
6. If not for you, someone may not be living.
7. You are special and unique. The Almighty has no other son or daughter like you.
8. When you think you have no chance of attaining what you want, youprobably won’t; but, if you trust The Almighty to do what’s best for you, and wait on His time, sooner or later, you will get what you request.
9. Good things emerge even from your biggest mistakes.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
11. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
12. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
13. If you care about another person, tell him/her so. It’s so easy to make another person happy, and you’ll get back what you give.