I love that kind of craziness, I love the wacky, silly world that is embodied by slapstick humor.
And within that realm one of my all time favorites is Groucho Marx. Nobody delivered a line like Groucho.
- “I’ve had a wonderful time, but this wasn’t it”
- “Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.”
- “If you’ve heard this story before, don’t stop me, because I’d like to hear it again.”
- A man’s only as old as the woman he feels.”
- “I’m not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are”
- “Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.”
- “I married your mother because I wanted children. Imagine my disappointment when you arrived.”
- “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”
I had planned on making this a longer post but I am having too much fun with all of the clips, see you later.