The Joy & Glory Of Being Dad
As promised here are some links and clips.
“Life doesnâ€™t come with a GPS and if it did mine would constantly say â€œrecalculating.â€ Some people take the high road and some people take the low road. Me? I donâ€™t take a road, I just follow my nose through thick and thin. During the good times I deem it part of my roguish nature and tell those who ask that I am 240 pounds of 5 year-old boy. During the bad times I attribute it to my disdain for authority and desire to march to the beat of my own drummer. Did I mention that my drummer is always off beat.”
“Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren’t very new at all.”
Who wants to get up and dance?
And now for some more links:
- Pinterest Forced Me To Change How I Blog
- Have You Backed Up Your Blog?
- Be A Better Blogger- Sustain Your Effort Edition
- Yodaâ€™s Life Lessons For Business & Raising Children
- The Bad Pitches Bloggers Sometimes Receive
- Finish What You Start- The Ides of March Are Upon Me