Some changes are easily made because it is easy to predict what will happen after you make whatever changes you have chosen to make.
Others are more challenging because you can’t determine what will happen in advance and are forced to work with your best guess. That is not necessarily a bad thing but it can be troubling at times.
That is where I am at right now, operating off my gut and best guess.
Got some big changes coming up in the next few days and my head is spinning. I am excited and optimistic but there are moments of doubt where I think about whether it is the right decision.
That is the challenge of having too much time to think about big decisions. You don’t want to suffer from paralysis of analysis and over think things. It is easily done, this over analysis and I am working on not doing it.
But I am not surprised to see or feel these things. It is just part of the package.
It is also why I try to build my changes with a short turnaround. Take out the extra time where you can so that you don’t fall into the trap of wondering and worrying about every little detail.
Nothing is forever and there is no reward without some risk.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spell checking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love