They said they didn’t understand how he could call himself The Godfather Of Dad Blogging or how he could pretend to be the Jedi Master of Dad Blogging either.
“He is a kook, a nut and a wild man. Stay away from him, we don’t know if he is contagious.”
He heard their comments and saw the sneers on their faces but he didn’t care. He wasn’t blogging for awards or glory, he was just writing because it is what he was born to do.
And then the legend in his own mind recorded his words for posterity.
Friends, never take yourself too seriously and never pass up an opportunity to laugh. Stay tuned, I am in the groove now and will probably update several more times today.
If you need something sooner try one of these:
- Dad’s Most Important Job
- A Decade of Dad
- Why Your Post Sucks and Everyone Hates Your Blog
- A Letter To My Children- Things That Matter
- A Letter To My Children-2011
- The Best Thing My Father Ever Said To Me
- 1 Foolproof Way To Become a Better Writer
- The Story Of A House- The Final Days
- He Died A Hero
- Twenty-Five Links That Will Make You A Better Writer/Blogger
- Of Dads and Daughters