Talk about unexpected surprises.
“The fear factor is high at one Florida home – the family is afraid of going to the bathroom, and for good reason. Alicia Bailey was bitten by, what appears to be, a large water moccasin hiding in the toilet bowl in the middle of the night. The poisonous snake bit her thigh after she lifted the lid sending her to the hospital for three days.
No one knows how the snake got there, or where it went after that, so the family is a little jumpy these days. Richard Bailey tells us, “We’re not looking to take it alive – I just want it out of here.” Alicia adds, “We’re currently very uncomfortable in our home – and toilet-shy, I would say, and real anxious for closure.”
The Bailey’s eleven-year-old son is now staying with neighbors, because doctors say, he would die if he were bitten by a snake that size. “