I Found A Way
It is no secret that the past few years have been filled with numerous challenges and a couple of setbacks here and there. I took a beating and then did it again because I thought it was the right thing to do for my family and I would do it again.
Or maybe I wouldn’t.
Maybe I would do things differently because hindsight is 20-20 and you can always see different ways of approaching things but there is nothing to be gained by looking backwards and saying “I should have” so I am not going to.
Not going to spend my time doing it because I found a way through the fire and though I danced in the flames I made it through. I haven’t gotten quite as far as I want and there are still challenges to be overcome I am confident I will find a way because it is what I do.
There are options in life and they go like this: “Do or do not.”
Yeah I just quote Yoda but that little green Muppet is a Jedi master and wise.
I am not the guy to just lie down and let things happen. It is not always easy to wander through the forest at night without moonlight or a torch because you haven’t a clue what is pulling at your legs or why that scrape suddenly appeared.
Nor are you always sure you are heading in the right direction but sometimes that is how life is. You move forward and take your best guess.
I feel pretty good about it because I found a way.
- This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. Itâ€™s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rulesâ€¦
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but donâ€™t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar).
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.