Yeah, it is not Monday anymore. It is Tuesday morning but that sort of sums up what kind of Monday it was in some regards. One of these days we’ll have to have a conversation about the value and importance of having someone you trust to talk to about anything.
In the interim we’ll use the goofy headline above to talk about blog tricks we long time bloggers use when we’re short on time. This post is a good example.
I don’t have enough time to write the way I want to but I need to put something new up. So what I am doing is grabbing a selection of posts about blogging and encouraging people to read them.
When you have built some trust with your readers this works pretty well and it also gives you a chance to breathe new life into posts that have been collecting dust in the archives.
Ready? Here We go:
Posts That Will Help You Become A Better Writer/Blogger
- 1 Foolproof Way To Become a Better Writer
- Twenty-Five Links That Will Make You A Better Writer/Blogger
- Why Your Post Sucks and Everyone Hates Your Blog
- Do You Blog Without Shame?
- 5 Reasons Why I Hate Your â€œEpicâ€ Content
- What Is The Proper Length For A Blog Post?
- The Problem With Blogging
- How To Make Time For Blogging
- Why Content Marketers Should Write Fiction
- Do The Thing That Scares You
- How To Write A Blog Post Only Smart and Sexy People Will Read
- If Johnny Cash Were A Blogger
- I Taught Frank Sinatra How To Sing
- Barry Manilow Could Be A Blogger
- Blogging Doesnâ€™t Have To Have A Point
- The Golden Age of Blogging
- The Worldâ€™s Greatest Content Marketer Hates Comments
- Is Triberr Divisive?
- You Still Donâ€™t Need A Niche To Be A Successful Blogger
- What Happens When You Get Bored With Blogging
- Headlines Are Useless
- You Are The Biggest Liar In Social Media
- What Happens If You Donâ€™t Post Every Day
Back later my friends. Share your thoughts and comments. And yes, I still want to be James Bond.