When you are jammed for time and are panicking because you can’t figure out how to provide fresh content for your blog you might consider tryingÂ a simple trick.
Share Your Greatest Hits
Take a moment to share links to some of your best posts. Maybe you ran a series that you can link to or have a list of the posts that received the most traffic or comments.
Post those and voila, you have produced new content. Bear in mind that you can’t do this every day but it is an effective for a time where you might have to shut down your computer because you have to race to the airport to catch your flight.
Not that I know anything about that. 😉
Good Reading Here
- The Best Thing My Father Ever Said To Me
- 1 Foolproof Way To Become a Better Writer
- The Story Of A House- The Final Days
- He Died A Hero
- Twenty-Five Links That Will Make You A Better Writer/Blogger
- The Best Cover Letterâ€¦.Ever
- One Slightly Used Pump For Sale
- Mean Girls Come From Mean Moms