You have 12 links below that consist of almost true tales of fatherhood and other stuff.
Some these stories are pure fact, some are pure fictiona and some fall somewhere in between. Ask for a purpose or a point and I’ll give you an answer.
Well, let me think about it.
I have many dreams and have been privileged to live a few out already and am actively working towards living out more.
This post is part of that. It is me reaching out and tapping people on the shoulder and asking them to take a look at some posts they might not have read.
That is why I grabbed these 12 and suggest you try reading some here too.
- The Broad Shoulders of Fatherhood
- A Letter To My Children-2011
- Mean Girls Come From Mean Moms
- One Slightly Used Pump For Sale
- Dad’s Life
- Teenagers Are Harder Than Toddlers
- A Father Describes Parenting
- The Best Thing My Father Ever Said To Me
- Of Dads and Daughters
- The Greatest Dad Blogger You Never Heard Of
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale
- It Wasn’t Worth Getting Arrested
What you see above isn’t the only selection or sample to choose from.
There are many more, but we all need to start somewhere. If you like what you see I encourage you to keep reading and or commenting.
Feel free to reach out and let me know if you want tips, suggestions or advice for where to go for more.