I just received an email from a reader who wants to know what my blog is about. Or should I saw that they complained that my blog is about too many topics. I thanked them for their concern and promised to address it.
Since your email was so thoughtful I decided that I would apply the same attention to my response.
So dear reader, here are the top 49 posts I have written, or at least one of my stat counters says that these have received the most visitors. I don’t know if they have received the most comments, but they seem to have received the most visitors.
Now I can’t tell you if there is any real meaning in any of this. I haven’t gone through this list with a fine tooth comb so I can’t provide you with as many important and powerful stats as you might like.
But what I can say is that these 49 incredibly powerful, insightful, moving and educational posts talk about writing, blogging, parenting, education, dad blogging, schools, the universe, mean moms, life/death, sex but no drugs or rock and roll, Tim Tebow, Pinterest, Social Media, Moms, CNN, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Pan Am, Why Cleveland sucks, movies, electronics, television, books, the Kindle, the Spindle, records, CDs, DVDs, Laser Discs, Floppy Disks, Brake Jobs, Boob Jobs and corn dogs.
Plus if you read every post and leave a thoughtful and intelligent comment on each one you might win a prize from Ronco, Fedco and Gemco not to mention KTEL and the Blue Chip Stamp people.
And because I love you best before I provide you with the links here is footage from a cruise you should consider taking
- The Cure For Insomnia
- The Best Cover Letter….Ever
- One Slightly Used Pump For Sale )
- Why Steve Jobs Isn’t Important Now
- Some Things I’ll Teach My Children (Updated)
- Why Your Post Sucks and Everyone Hates Your Blog
- A Letter To The Universe
- Mean Girls Come From Mean Moms
- Do Things Happen For A Reason?
- Dealing With Divorce
- 666 Devilish Ways To Become A Social Media Superstar
- What Happens To Your Facebook Account When You Die
- Your Blog Bores Me
- 1 Foolproof Way To Become a Better Writer
- Bloggers Are Narcissists
- An Open Letter To Triberr Members
- Teach Your Children To Be Responsible With Money
- He Didn’t Die
- The Most Important Things In Life
- I Should Have Slept With Her…. Again
- Jesus Hates Tim Tebow & 17 Other Reasons Why Your Blog is a Failure
- Never Bet Against A Sicilian When Death Is On The Line
- The Pinterest Predicament & The Rule Of Four )
- My Children Confront Death Again
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale
- He Died A Hero
- How Frequently Should You Update Your Blog
- And Justice For All
- The Most Valuable Possession
- It Wasn’t Worth Getting Arrested
- Spit Or Swallow
- 100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds
- The Perfect Blog Post
- Please Don’t Steal My Content
- When Mean Girls Grow Up
- The Phone Sex Surprise
- How To Write The Perfect Blog Post
- Build Connections & Community
- Do You Still Beat Your Wife
- The Story Of A House- The Final Days
- How To Deal With Mean Girls & Mean Moms
- Writers Write Right
- The Naked Truth
- The Children Of September 11
- WordPress Comments Vs Livefyre
- The Best Bloggers Are Storytellers Part 2
- What Is A Dad Blogger? Or How One Man Made Millions From Blogging
- The Rules Of Blogging
- Your Blogging Privileges Have Been Revoked
Much love and affection,
P.S. Try not to take yourself so seriously, I don’t. 😉