I made a decision to write one post with 50 links to other posts you may or may not have read. One last post for the year, not my best and not my worst.
One last post before I head downstairs to grab a bite to eat and disconnect from the computer.
And one last moment to tell 2014 I am done with you. Go on, get out and stay out of my way. I have made my intentions known and the decisions are conspiring with the universe to make it happen.
Begone you, I won’t be messed with, played with or engage in any more of your tomfoolery. No more bamboozling, conundrums or chicanery here.
Try any of that and I’ll give you some shoe leather to taste, yeah, I’ll put the boot to you. 🙂
Be safe all. Enjoy NYE and I’ll see you on the other side.
- She Saved My Heart
- The Best Cover Letter….Ever
- One Slightly Used Pump For Sale
- Some Things I’ll Teach My Children (Updated)
- Why Steve Jobs Isn’t Important Now
- Mean Girls Come From Mean Moms
- There Are No Coincidences
- The Most Important Things In Life
- Thank You Lewis Black- If It Weren’t For My Horse
- Your Blog Bores Me
- How Some People Are Using Triberr To Kill Blogging
- Jesus Hates Tim Tebow & 17 Other Reasons Why Your Blog is a Failure
- He Didn’t Die
- The Pinterest Predicament & The Rule Of Four
- I Should Have Slept With Her…. Again
- When Mean Girls Grow Up
- The Most Valuable Possession
- If You Could Do Anything What Would You Do?
- My Children Confront Death Again
- He Died A Hero
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale
- How Frequently Should You Update Your Blog?
- Don’t Worry About What You Can’t Control Part 2
- Spit Or Swallow
- And Justice For All
- It Wasn’t Worth Getting Arrested
- The Phone Sex Surprise
- 100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds
- Writers Write Right
- The Rhythm Of Life
- Dear Children- Don’t Ask For Approval
- A Blogger’s Guide To Writing a Five Minute Post
- There Are Boundaries In Blogging
- What Is The Value of A Comment?
- 69 Reasons Why Fathers Make Better Lovers
- The Biggest Challenge Most Bloggers Face
- How A Dad Blogger Uses Amazon To Make Money From Writing
- I Hate Toys That Make Noise
- What Kind Of Friend Are You?
- The Greatest Dad Blogger Of Them All
- The 100 Year Old Penny
- The Song Of My Heart Makes My Soul Sing
- Is It Intuition Or Desire?
- Generations- They Are All Gone Now
- The Best Thing My Father Ever Said To Me
- Dad Bloggers Get Paid To Blog
- Blogging Is Not An Obligation
- Lessons For Being Human
- New Year’s Eve